Evision Privacy Statement
INFORMATION PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
At eVision we value your privacy and are committed to protecting and processing your personal information responsibly.
This privacy statement describes how eVison collects, uses and shares your information. This information is pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, “Regulation” or “GDPR”) to those who interact with the web services of the site http://www.evision-group.com or http://www.ev-support.com
This Privacy Statement does not apply to any third-party websites, pages or online services or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the website
1. Controller information
The Data Controller, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is eVision Technologies Ltd, with registered office in Core B, Block 71 The Plaza - Park West Dublino 12 – Irlanda
, Tel: + 353 (1) 612 0584
2. Personal information we collect from you
Personal information or personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data from which an individual cannot be identified.
Personal data we collect
• Contact & Identity Data: includes an email address, name and phone number.
• Usage Data
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system device technology used to access this site.
Evison collects this information in several ways:
a) Direct interactions
You may give us your personal data when you:
• Correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
• Fill in forms on our website such as via a “contact us” form.
When you visit our website we may automatically collect technical data about your computer equipment, browsing actions and preferences.
For more information on the technologies that we use to collect website information, and setting your preferences, see Cookies
c) Browsing data
During their normal operation, computer systems and software procedures used for correct Website functioning acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in website browsing. This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties; however, by its very nature it could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the request time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user.
3. Purposes for the processing of personal data, legal basis and data retention
In particular, we process Personal Data for the purposes of:
a) Website browsing
• LEGAL BASIS: legitimate interest (art. 6 par. 1 lett. f) and recital 47 GDPR): processing is necessary for pursuing data controller’s (or third party) legitimate interest, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overriding, taking into consideration his reasonable expectations based on the relationship with controller. Activities strictly necessary for site operation and platform browsing services.
• DATA RETENTION: single session. For further information see the Cookies
b) Contact form:
allows you to obtain information on our services, by filling-in the dedicated form on our website, in our “Contacts” section, for example to forward requests and receive feedback from the Data controller.
• LEGAL BASIS: art. 6 par. 1 lett b): Execution of pre-contractual measures also adopted on data subject’s request;
• DATA RETENTION: 1 year
c) Subscribe to our e-newsletter:
We use your email address to send you our E-newsletter.
• LEGAL BASIS: Consent Art. 6.1 a) GDPR: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
• DATA RETENTION: Until opposition (opt-out)
The provision of data is optional, however failure to provide the data marked with the symbol* or wording (requested), will make it impossible to obtain the information requested through the form and, therefore, receive communication throuth the mailing list service.
You may submit an opt-out request or select Unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email. To review or set your preferences regarding the information that we collect about you on our websites select Cookie Preferences in the website footer.
4. Data security
Evision ensures that the processing of personal data benefits from the highest level of security. Evision guarantees the implementation of "appropriate technical and organisational measures", taken according to the nature of the data, the purposes of the processing and the associated risks. In the event of an incident leading to a violation of personal data, Evision shall notify the incident to the competent supervisory authority and inform, if necessary, the persons concerned as soon as possible.
5. Sharing personal information
Your personal data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in Section above, with:
a) subjects that typically act as data controllers pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation, namely: i) persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to us in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters relating to the supply of services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the supply of services (for example hosting providers) iii) or subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks); (collectively “recipients”); the list of data processors who process data can be requested from the data controller.
b) subjects, bodies or authorities, autonomous data controllers, to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data under the provisions of law or orders of the authorities;
c) persons authorized by eVision to the processing of Personal Data pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the supply of services, which are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality
6. International transfers of personal data
In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to transfer your Personal Data to a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We will only transfer your Personal Data where the transferee is based in a country that has been approved by the EU Commission, or where there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Data. If you would like further information about the appropriate safeguards in place to govern the transfer of your Personal Data, please contact us.
7. Your data protection rights
• Right to be informed: you have a right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data.
• Access to personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
You should include sufficient information to clearly identify yourself as well as any other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible (within 30 days under GDPR).
• Right to Correction of personal data: You can request us to rectify any personal data that we are processing about you which is inaccurate.
• Right to withdraw consent: Under the new regulation consent should be freely given, specific, informed and provided via an unambiguous indication. Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
• Right of erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
• Right to data portability: You can request us to provide your personal data to you in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by us directly to third party organisations if this is technically feasible.
• Right to restrict processing of personal data: In certain circumstances you can request us to suspend our processing of your personal data. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
• Right to object to processing of personal data: You have the right to object to our use of your personal data which is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate business reasons to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claims.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights relating to your information set out above, or if you have any questions or comments about privacy issues, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lodging a complaint
You can at any time lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with your local data protection authority. Impact’s supervisory authority is:
Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois, Ireland www.dataprotection.ie
8. Privacy statement Updates
We reserve the right to make changes to our web privacy statement at any time without prior consultation; these changes will be posted on this page together with the privacy statement revision date.